Design & Construct or Construct Only Options Available
With customers such as the Meriton Group, Australia's largest property developer and with projects ranging from a single transformer upgrade for an industrial client needing more power, to multiple new transformers for a beach front residential high rise building, the CB Energy LCC Team has got your Energex Large Customer Connection project requirements covered.
Our team will work with you to ensure the project is completed to Energex and AS3000 standards and specifications, minimising delays and enabling the power to be on when needed.
CB Energy's LCC team complete the following works;
- Liaising with Energex and the Consulting Engineer
- Coordinate with your Project Team and other trades
- Arrange & Implement Traffic and pedestrian plans and controls
- Dial Before You Dig, Service location and pot holing to positively identify existing services.
- Mechanical, vacuum, or hand excavation.
- Saw cutting, removal, demolition of existing surfaces
- Safe removal of existing asbestos laden pits or conduits
- Trenching and underboring
- Installation of electrical and communication conduits
- Installation of cast insitu cable jointing pits
- Modification of HV cable pits and addition of bells
- Reinstatement of road pavement, kerb & channel, driveways, footpath and verge.
- Upgrading switch rooms to current standards
- Installation of cable tray and conduit support systems
- Supply and installation of access hatches, trench covers, plates and lids
- Installation and jointing of HV cables
- Installation of Transformers and switch gear
- Testing, Commissioning and Switching of Installation