The Urban Infrastructure team works within Energex, Ergon and Essential Energy areas, specialising in Underground & Overhead civil & electrical distribution works to subdivisions and group title estates; consisting of:
Project Management and Liaising with clients, design engineers and supply authorities;
Trenching, boring, backfill and compaction of trenches and the supply and installation of:
- electrical and communications conduit and pits.
- hauling, jointing, termination and testing of LV & HV cables
- culverts, retaining walls, transformers & ring main units (RMU)
- electrical pillars and switchboards
- earthing systems
- metered and unmetered street lighting (RATE 2, 3, 8)
- network testing and commissioning.